how many years have you had an eating disorder

Wednesday 29 December 2010

prior to fast, 2 days to go!

Ive been doing a lot of research now on water fasting and am a little worried about the body  releasing toxins, I think I might have some form of OCD when it comes to body being clean, I am off out tomorrow to get as much shower gel as I can and also as much toothpaste and anti bactria mouth wash! Im guessing I will go through 1 family size tube of tooth paste a week, as i will brush them every 2 hours, I also intend to shower at least 3 times a day, more if I dont feel clean, I need shampoo too becuase I can have my hair greasy or dirty.

I also have written out a plan for my day and hopfully it will consist of 1 hour a day walking and 2 hours exercise, as well as stationary bike rides during TV hours, so hopefully I wont be sat still unless I am online which I plan to only be online for 3 hours in the evening as oppose to 10am till 11 pm. Hopfully I wont be on here 3 hours anyway, unless it is for research into Fasting!  Still avent got my games console! I have looked everywhere but no luck as of yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment