how many years have you had an eating disorder

Saturday 1 January 2011

Part 1 of Day 1... Water fast.

Not even half way through the day today... but feeling positive, I'm not hung over at all was back home by 11 last night watched the new year come in and went to bed! its half 11am now and Im feeling pretty confident about the whole fasting experince althought being caffience free is proving difficult! Ive been up a few hours and Im still yawning, so I dont think I will make it right throught the day awake! But I intend on sticking to the fast at all cost!

My current weight today is... 228lb. I hope that by the end of the week it will be 218lb. Although Im not convinced I will lose all of that especailly with caffiene withdrawls, I havent any energy, Im hoping this will change though very quickly. Ill let you all know how my day goes later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment